Protective Brush Boot With Gusset
Provides unmatched protection from brush, brambles and snakes. Adjustable gusset for extra comfort. Designed to easily power through the thickest ground cover and toughest terrain.
- Fabric-backed 1.8mil rubber standard provides extra puncture resistance from top to bottom
- WIXIT Cool-Clad™ wicking airmesh lining with added micro-dot perforations. Wicks away moisture and allows the air to flow more than traditional airmesh. Keeps the foot cooler in warmer temperatures.
- 2” taller than our other models for extra protection from the elements, brush and debris
- Adjustable Gusset Style – customize to fit larger calves for optimum comfort and protection with our expandable gusset and adjustable locking strap. Extra room also accommodates layers of clothing being tucked into the boot.
- DS1 molded outsole for grip on rugged terrain
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
DISCLAIMER: When it comes to living in an environment that contains snakes – why take chances with a possible snake strike? Dryshod Footwear believes in the testing and productdevelopment used in producing our ViperStop and Destroyer products. Our boots are manufactured with penetration resistant rubber that gives the lower leg at minimum 16” ofcoverage. To ensure our products are worthy of being in the dangerous environment of snakes – we contract a third party to test our ViperStop and Destroyer. This third-party inspection includes inserting inflated latex balloons into the shaft of the product. This is followed by three to six strikes by a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake ranging from three and five feet in length. This test easily identifies if the strikes are penetrating the protective rubber. Be assured that our boots are made with high end, top grade materials to withstand the dangerous environments of snake country. Although Dryshod thoroughly tests the penetration resistance of our ViperStop and Destroyer rubber boots, snake country is a very unpredictable place. In order to ensure your personal safety, you should use extreme caution when in an environment containing snakes and do what is possible to avoid confrontations with snakes. Dryshod Footwear makes no claims that the ViperStop and Destroyer boots are impenetrable by all snake bites. Serious risks are always present in snake country. No snake boot is 100% snake proof. This product is not to be interpreted as “snake proof” or that no injury to a user of the item is possible. In wearing the Dryshod ViperStop or Destroyer, you are assuming all risks arising from being in environments that contain venomous snakes. This includes all risks of injury or death from a bite while wearing ViperStop or Destroyer, and Dryshod will have no liability with respect to such injury.