Cold Conditions Barnyard Boot
Just as tough as the original DungHo with added fleece lining for warmth and adjustable gusset for big calf comfort.
Same features of the original DungHo plus…
- DS1 molded outsole for grip on rugged terrain
- 6 layers of insulating warmth and protection
- EVA cold-blocking midsole
- 5.5 mm bootie; 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection; 2 mm airmesh; 2 mm warm fleece lining
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Adjustable Gusset Style – customize to fit larger calves for optimum comfort and protection with our expandable gusset and adjustable locking strap. Extra room also accommodates layers of clothing being tucked into the boot.
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.